Live + access to the course recording for 2 weeks. 28/29 January. Start at 09:00 AM EST New York time.
Please write your phone number when registering to have access to the WhatsApp group of the course.
If I can't watch the course online?
Access to the course recording will be open to participants for 2 weeks. You will watch the course at a convenient time.
How can I ask questions?
A WhatsApp group will be created for the participants. You can ask any question in the group and get an answer.
How to pay if I don't have PayPal? How do I pay from the clinic's bank account?
@dentiphoto announce the collaboration with @focus.chile in our online photography course and training program (English language), covering topics like Lighting, Portrait, Clinical Photography, Video, Editing, and Dental Marketing.
Advantages of our course:
- 3 Renowned lecturers in dental photography and marketing in dentistry
- 2 days, 15 academic online hours
- Access to the course recording for one week
- Certificates for each participant
- discount on the course when buying today
- EXTRA DISCOUNT for the next DENTOPHOTO course
Who will teach the course? Masters in dental photography and marketing in dentistry.
PABLO WILSON (PORTRAIT & LIGHT)
DESIGNER UNIVERSIDAD | CATÓLICA / PHOTOGRAPHY
| CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF ARTS
| ADVERTISING, EDITORIAL AND FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER FOR COSAS, CARAS, PAULA, MUJER, VANIDADES, CASAS, WOMEN’S HEALTH MAGAZINE
| PROFESSOR NATPHOTO / FOUNDING PARTNER LA INDUSTRIA STUDIO
| GUEST PROFESSOR SOUTH CAROLINA UNIVERSITY
ONLINE CLASS Pablo Wilson
- Types of lighting, lenses and cameras.
- Basic lighting with 2 sources.
- Modifiers, their uses and functions.
- Poses and lighting for different types of portraits.
- How to deal with “my subjects”
- Portrait & light how to work the light together with the subject.
- “Do’s & don’ts” in portraits.
- Using light to our advantage.
- Tips to improve posture and posing in front of the camera.
SEBASTIAN ORDENES (CLINICAL PHOTOGRAPHY)
| PROSTHODONTICS, IMPLANTOLOGY AND PHOTOGRAPHY POSTGRADUATE PROFESSOR U. ANDRES BELLO LABORATORY
| DENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY MIRELA, BICHACHO, BARCELONA / FROM MACRO TO MICRO, CARLOS AYALA
| PAZ / GC, NEODENT, MIS TIPS TO IMPROVE LIGHTING
| KEY OPINION LEADER. AND POSITION OF GUEST PROFESSOR SOUTH CAROLINA UNIVERSITY
| INTERNATIONAL LECTURER
ONLINE CLASS Sebastian Ordenes
- Types of flash
- Types of bodies and lenses for macro photography.
- Retractors, contrasters and mirrors for intraoral protocol.
- Magnification technique.
- Composition in dentistry.
- Protocolsfor aestheticdentistry.
- Tips for case presentations.
- Laboratory photography.
- Tips to improve lighting and position of patients.
ANDRES E. PONCE (EDITING,VIDEO & MARKETING)
| ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA, UFRO MARKETING AND DIGITAL MARKETING MENTION
| DIPLOMA ADOLFO IBAÑEZ UNIVERSITY
| KEY OPINION LEADER 3M STYLE
| ITALIANO CERTIFIED TRAINER
| INDEPENDENT DENTAL MARKETING
| ADVISOR (BIOHORIZONS, VERSAH, NEOBIOTECH, ICP)
| INTERNATIONAL LECTURER
ONLINE CLASS Andres E. Ponce
- Marketing fundamentals. processes and trends. segmentation, targeting and positioning.
- Role of the brand: development and valuation. communication strategies. social media and its importance in today’s marketing.
- Video, fundamentals and theory.
- Apps and their uses as communication facilitators.
- Basic equipment for video recording.
- Developing your brand.
- Editing in photography. generating content: “your story in 30 seconds”.
- Publish and share effectively.
- Let’s edit! your work edited and ready to share.
SCHEDULLE (start at 09:00 am New York time)
DAY ONE 28 January
09:00 Welcome. Pablo Wilson theory.
11:00 Pablo Wilson practical
13:30 Lunch break
15:00 Sebastian Cifuentes theory
19:00 Sebastián Cifuentes theory
Close day 1
DAY TWO 29 January
09:00 Sebastián Cifuentes Demonstration
11:30 Andrés E. Ponce Theory
13:30 Andrés E. Ponce Practical / Demonstration
15:30 End course
STUDY MATERIAL WILL BE DELIVERED PRE-COURSE
iPad and / or iPhone FOR EDITING EXERCISES
STABLE INTERNET CONNECTION
Worldwide delivery is free of charge if ordered before 17 January 2021.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 10 days of delivery.